Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Studio Sale at Len Curran's

This was one of the best weekends I have had in awhile! Friday was an adventure. It is a long tale of ice and friendship, and the deep dark forest where coyotes live. There is just not enough time to get to the details, but most of the evening was spent in Len's amazing studio talking to great people, and eating delicious snacks. Len and Renee are a hoot to work with. They are such positive people with great energy. They are the type of people who make you believe you can do anything.

The studio was such a fun place to have a sale in. The ceilings are high, there is a woodstove, and Len had the place filled with music that just rounded out the corners and brought the room to life. There are plants taller than my living room in there, and the windows on the back went practically floor to ceiling. You could look out the window at the falling snow, it was the perfect backdrop.

Before this weekend, I had never met Renee, but have admired her work for a long time. I was so excited to meet her, and I now have several of her painings on my walls. I am really happy about that, because her art has the same vibe as my personality, and it is perfect for my house. http://www.reneecoombs.com/

It was good to get to know both Len and Renee a little more this weekend, and it was so nice to be with people I immediately felt a connection with. We were able to talk with each other in such a free manner, as if we had been friends for years. I can not wait to do another show with them, I hope it is soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment