Friday, January 22, 2010

What a great week

I thought this would be one of the lost weeks because it started with a school holiday, so there was a day short for work to begin with. But, it turned out to be great! I acomplished a custom order, a new bag design, and a near-complete design of another product. The kids discovered roller skating in the house, and it has just been a good sounding place to be lately! Lots of giggles nad sibling-friendships forming. How nice.

More than one executive decision was reached this week regarding my business. I am definitely going to do some art/craft shows this summer. I have already signed up for one. A few more are being considered. There are 3 or 4 within driving distance on my birthday! All of them are juried, and I am a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment